From: Robert Crandal on
I have a regular push button on top of my spreadsheet. When
the button is pressed, my userform gets loaded as a modeless
dialog box. Here's the code that loads it:

Sub Button1_Click()
UserForm1.Show vbModeless
End Sub

If the userform is already loaded and visible on the screen,
via a call from Button1_click(), should another Userform
instance get loaded if Button1 is pressed again??

I'm wondering if something is wrong, because I am now seeing
2 of the same Userform on my screen. I pressed the Button1
once, then twice, which caused 2 forms to appear.

Is this possibly a bug? Is it normal behavior??

thanx

From: RB Smissaert on
> should another Userform instance get loaded if Button1 is pressed again

Doesn't with me.
Must be some relevant code there that you are not showing us.

RBS