From: Jan Panteltje on
I did see something similar on youtube, but of course it is not real until you did it yourself,
so I programmed a PIC 18F14K22, and wired up some LEDs.
Jingling this at a footbal match (note the orange color) would be a quiet alternative to those horns.
http://panteltje.com/panteltje/pic/sign_pic/
From: Grant on
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:56:04 GMT, Jan Panteltje <pNaonStpealmtje(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>I did see something similar on youtube, but of course it is not real until you did it yourself,
>so I programmed a PIC 18F14K22, and wired up some LEDs.
>Jingling this at a footbal match (note the orange color) would be a quiet alternative to those horns.
> http://panteltje.com/panteltje/pic/sign_pic/

Cute, so there's another thing to make one day. I bought some
bright amber LEDs recently that look same colour as the old
valve (tube) heaters, warm and friendly looking. Better colour
than the common sickly greenish yellow LEDs.

Grant.