From: Barry Margolin on
In article <michelle-D4F654.12032427072010(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> �People love the trackpad.

Not this people. I use a mouse with the laptop at work. I don't bother
to bring it with me when I take the computer on the road, and put up
with the trackpad then. But I've never found it as easy to click on
small targets like the red-yellow-green buttons in window title bars.

--
Barry Margolin, barmar(a)alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA
From: Lloyd Parsons on
In article <barmar-23B2F3.03405128072010(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Barry Margolin <barmar(a)alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> In article <michelle-D4F654.12032427072010(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:
>
> > �People love the trackpad.
>
> Not this people. I use a mouse with the laptop at work. I don't bother
> to bring it with me when I take the computer on the road, and put up
> with the trackpad then. But I've never found it as easy to click on
> small targets like the red-yellow-green buttons in window title bars.

In the Finale boards, there is some small discussion about the Magic
TracPad and the concensus is that for fine use, it will most likely be
lacking in accuracy.

--
Lloyd