From: Rock on
I created a UserForm with two list boxes (ListBox1 & ListBox2). Right now
when I show the Form ListBox1 is the only ListBox with choices inside of it.

The problem I am having is that I'd like to be to be able to double click a
selection from ListBox1 and have it be moved over to ListBox2. Similarly, I
would like to be able to double click a selection after I have moved it to
ListBox2 and have it be move back over to ListBox1. Can you help me develop
the code that will perform the procedure I am trying to add to this form?

From: john on
see if this helps

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/archives/2004/05/12/moving-data-between-listboxes/
--