From: Munchkin on
Here's a quick synopsis of my macro - Macro is run from Doc1, which opens up
Doc2, then returns to Doc1 & does a series of coping & pasting into Doc2.

When the macro is done Doc2 should remain open for the user so they can see
the message box, but both documents are automatically minimized when the
macro is done. How do I keep Doc2 from minimizing?

Application.WindowState = xlMinimized
Windows("@Doc1.xls").Activate
Range("H2").Select
Selection.Copy

Windows("@Doc2.xls").Activate
Range("E1").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

MsgBox ("The list was moved to Doc2. You need rename Doc2 when saving
and closing.")

End Sub

From: Munchkin on
FYI - I already figured this one out.