From: newbie on
How do I move a macro from a workbook to Personal.xls?
--
newbie
From: Chip Pearson on
If you want to move the entire module, you can drag and drop the
module from one workbook into another in the Project window of the VBA
editor. If you want only one procedure, just use copy and paste.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional,
Excel, 1998 - 2010