From: SteveZmyname on
Hello
Is it possible to move the tab bar from the bottom
of the excel sheet to the right side?

I have over 20 tabs and think if they were listed vertically
they could all be seen on one screen.

thanks
Steve
From: Dave Peterson on
Nope.

If you're looking to select a different worksheet...

If you rightclick on the VCR like controls (to the left of the worksheet tabs),
you'll see a list of worksheets in that workbook.

Other options:

Maybe you could use David McRitchie's Build Table of Contents to get the list
and the hyperlinks all at once:

Another option if you want a more generic solution:
http://contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html
(From Debra Dalgleish's site.)

It builds a toolbar that you can use with any workbook to navigate to any
worksheet. There's a link on that site for an xl2007 version for the ribbon
(from Ron de Bruin).

--

Dave Peterson
From: SteveZmyname on
DAve
Excellent information thank you!
Is there a way to make the window taller that I get
when right clicking the VCR buttons?

Steve

From: Dave Peterson on
Not that I've seen.

But if you have lots (more than 15 (I think) sheets), then they'll be an option
at the bottom to show all the sheet names.

--

Dave Peterson