From: Jerry on
I can acess movie maker and go thru the capture from video screens until I
get to the video settings screen and it stalls out.
My camera shows up on the list of devices ok.
Does anyone have any ideas why the stall out?
Thanks Jerry
From: John Inzer on
Jerry wrote:
> I can acess movie maker and go thru the capture from video screens
> until I get to the video settings screen and it stalls out.
> My camera shows up on the list of devices ok.
> Does anyone have any ideas why the stall out?
> Thanks Jerry
Are you connected via IEEE-1394 (FireWire, i.Link)?

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Jerry on
Hi John
I am sorry, all I know , it is a gear head web cam with usb port connection.
I have a HP m9600t desk top. Would the IEEE-1394 show up on my list of
hardware some way?
The camera icon shows up so I was hoping it was connecting.
Thanks for your reply. If you can give me any more help it is appreciated.
Jerry