From: Charles on
For me it was AD permissions. Go to AD and find the mailbox in question.
Properties > Security > Advanced. Check the box to allow inheritable
permissions from parent. Let AD replication. Problem solved.

Lee wrote:

Move Mailbox Error 2010
02-Jan-10

I am unable to move some mailboxes from Exchange 07 Server To Exchange 2010
Server. The error indicates that I do not have access rights. However the
user id is in the Domain Admins AND Exchange Admin Group. What else is left?
see error below...

Error:
Active Directory operation failed on taylor02.asp.webdev.com. This error is
not retriable. Additional information: Insufficient access rights to perform
the operation.
Active directory response: 00002098: SecErr: DSID-03150A45, problem 4003
(INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0

The user has insufficient access rights.

Exchange Management Shell command attempted:
'asp.webdev.com/Users/Lee Taylor' | New-MoveRequest -TargetDatabase 'Mailbox
Database 1926555787'

Elapsed Time: 00:00:01

Standard Deviation in .NET ( STDEVPA )
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a687aa58-ec3d-4362-8303-0f5b2ba65e18/standard-deviation-in-ne.aspx