From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
If your data is starting from 1st row use the below forumla:-
Paste this formula in C1 cell
=TRIM(B1)
Copy and paste the C1 cell and paste it to the remaining cells of C Column.

If your data is starting from 2nd row use the below forumla:-
Paste this formula in C2 cell
=TRIM(B2)
Copy and paste the C2 cell and paste it to the remaining cells of C Column.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)