From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 1, 9:14 am, Kali Hawa <kalih...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> If somehow every single particle and electromagnetic radiation stops
> and begins to move backwords at exactly the same speed...........
>
> Will the time begin to move backwords?

------------------
NO
because the rest of the world (**universe**)
does not move backwards !!

(a donkey is sometimes moving backwards.... )

ATB
Y.Porat
------------------
From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>On Aug 1, 9:14 am, Kali Hawa <kalih...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> If somehow every single particle and electromagnetic radiation stops

How would you know it had stopped?

>> and begins to move backwords at exactly the same speed...........

Then it moves backwards at the same speed. But doing so in exactly the
opposite way that it was moving before, and continuing that way, would
violate laws of physics (eg thermodynamics)

But then, if that meant time was going backwards, then the laws of physics
would be going backwards.

And then again, if time is going backwards AND everything is going
backwards, that really just means everything is still going forward (ie it
would only appear to be going 'backwards' if time was still going forwards'.

And if everything about you was going backward as well .. you would observe
everything as going forward still. So we probably wouldn't know even if it
did happen.

>> Will the time begin to move backwords?
>
>------------------
>NO
>because the rest of the world (**universe**)
>does not move backwards !!

He said EVERY particle etc .. so the whole universe. So that arguments
doesn't hold.

From: BURT on
On Aug 1, 4:50 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> >On Aug 1, 9:14 am, Kali Hawa <kalih...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> If somehow every single particle and electromagnetic radiation stops
>
> How would you know it had stopped?
>
> >> and begins to move backwords at exactly the same speed...........
>
> Then it moves backwards at the same speed.  But doing so in exactly the
> opposite way that it was moving before, and continuing that way, would
> violate laws of physics (eg thermodynamics)
>
> But then, if that meant time was going backwards, then the laws of physics
> would be going backwards.
>
> And then again, if time is going backwards AND everything is going
> backwards, that really just means everything is still going forward (ie it
> would only appear to be going 'backwards' if time was still going forwards'.
>
> And if everything about you was going backward as well .. you would observe
> everything as going forward still.  So we probably wouldn't know even if it
> did happen.
>
> >> Will the time begin to move backwords?
>
> >------------------
> >NO
> >because the rest of the world  (**universe**)
> >does not move backwards  !!
>
> He said EVERY particle etc .. so the whole universe.  So that arguments
> doesn't hold.

Black holes have to move light backwards if emited outward. But of
course light has a constant speed of C always in empty space.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Thomas Heger on
Inertial schrieb:
> "Y.Porat" wrote in message
>>
>> On Aug 1, 9:14 am, Kali Hawa <kalih...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> If somehow every single particle and electromagnetic radiation stops
>
> How would you know it had stopped?
>
>>> and begins to move backwords at exactly the same speed...........
>
> Then it moves backwards at the same speed. But doing so in exactly the
> opposite way that it was moving before, and continuing that way, would
> violate laws of physics (eg thermodynamics)
>
> But then, if that meant time was going backwards, then the laws of
> physics would be going backwards.

Please, NO!!
A donkey might have a backside, but not a particle. Any movement is
forward - by definition.

TH
From: bert on
On Aug 7, 9:36 am, Thomas Heger <ttt_...(a)web.de> wrote:
> Inertial schrieb:
>

> > "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> > How would you know it had stopped?

> > Then it moves backwards at the same speed.  But doing so in exactly the
> > opposite way that it was moving before, and continuing that way, would
> > violate laws of physics (eg thermodynamics)
>
> > But then, if that meant time was going backwards, then the laws of
> > physics would be going backwards.
>
> Please, NO!!
> A donkey might have a backside, but not a particle. Any movement is
> forward - by definition.
>
> TH- Hide quoted text -

Best to keep in mind that the CPT reversed universe is reality. True
time reversal does not fit with common sense,.Still we have math
equations of subatomic particles that paint a different picture. I
communicate with Treb he is a CPT reversed alien. He is virtual,but I
could never talk to him using radio waves. TreBert