From: SharingisCaring on
I was having problems finding my information in excel but I finally
reformatted my spreadsheet and was able to find what i was looking for.
However I need to move the information I found either to another spreadsheet
or even copy it to word but it won't let me do anything with it. It's
basically just found with no purpose of action beyond just seeing it. Any
suggestions anyone.
From: bman on
Sharing,

What have you tried so far?

Highlighting, Copy, then past to another worksheet? Are you moving all or
just part of it. Have you checked protection on either or both sheets?

If you select and copy (or Select-CTRL-C) and then look at EDIT|Office
Clipboard, you can see what is in memory waiting to be used. Hope this
helps.