From: paul alonso on
I am a Senior Auditor working with a Bank here in Spain, I need your assistance in repatriating $9.500m left behind by a late customer that died with his entire family before it is declared unserviceable. Every attempt to trace any member of his family has proved unsuccessful and abortive. I will give you more information upon your response to this proposal. My Email: paulgomezbanker(a)aol.com
Best Regards,
Mr. Paul Gomez.