From: ChrisCTR on
Did anyone or has anyone ever modified the arcade version of Ms. Pac-
Man to have the speed-up feature? If so, I'd be interested in
acquiring it. If anyone can mail the program to me on a 5.25 or 3.5-
inch floppy disk, I can give you the mailing address. Thank You!
From: Slartibartfast on
On Aug 7, 1:58 am, ChrisCTR <ctr1...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did anyone or has anyone ever modified the arcade version of Ms. Pac-
> Man to have the speed-up feature? If so, I'd be interested in
> acquiring it. If anyone can mail the program to me on a 5.25 or 3.5-
> inch floppy disk, I can give you the mailing address. Thank You!

Ms. Pacman uses methamphetamines? I wondered what was in those pills...