From: Holger Gerths on
Dear Group,

I have a Userform with a Multipage control, which is dynamically filled with
textboxes and comboboxes using Controls.Add like this:

Set aTextBox =
aUserForm.aMultiPage.Pages(strCurrentRegister).Controls.Add("Forms.TextBox.1",
"txt" & strText, True)
Set aComboBox =
aUserForm.aMultiPage.Pages(strCurrentRegister).Controls.Add("Forms.ComboBox.1",
"txt" & strText, True)

This is working fine, but what I miss is any way to assign eventhandlers. Is
there any way to do this?

If not, I could use existing controls, which I would create in a sufficient
quantity. Here I could prepare eventhandlers.
But going this way, how to assign the controls to the Page of Multipage
control?

I am working with Excel 2003 and VBA.

Thanks in advance,
Holger.