From: FifthRing on
Thank you! I finally figured out a plan of attack based on your suggestion
to add 60 rows instead of 60 columns like I was thinking.

That is completely new way of looking at things !

I love your quote: "Fields are expensive, records are cheap".

Thanks again.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:23:01 -0700, FifthRing
<FifthRing(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thank you! I finally figured out a plan of attack based on your suggestion
>to add 60 rows instead of 60 columns like I was thinking.
>
>That is completely new way of looking at things !
>
>I love your quote: "Fields are expensive, records are cheap".
>
>Thanks again.

You're welcome! Glad that I was able to help. Here are some deeper wells of
insight:

Jeff Conrad's resources page:
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html

The Access Web resources page:
http://www.mvps.org/access/resources/index.html

Roger Carlson's tutorials, samples and tips:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/

A free tutorial written by Crystal:
http://allenbrowne.com/casu-22.html

A video how-to series by Crystal: