From: MC on
Hey MowGreen,

its not the same way to solve it in Vista like in XP. But there is a good
clue.
Downloading the standalone installer solve this problem. The installer asking
u if you want to modify, repair or to remove the update. After installing this
update of 100 times (just 9 times) , was all of the copies away with the
remove
function. Im asking me "why the wizard is let me chose these options"? cuz
there
must be the msxml4 app somewhere inside this chaotic strukture of this system
:-) I just hide the update and waiting until MS solve it for all.
I hope i can help another Vista users. (tested on x64 Ultimate)
greetz,
MC