From: Steve K on
I use "back-up software" to backup my calendar and all my contacts from
Outlook 2007. I recently had to retrieve the backup files due to a computer
failure.
All my contacts came back but I now have 2 calendars. The Outlook default
calendar and my calendar which is a sub folder of the default. I have been
unable to delete the default calendar or copy my calendar into the default
one.

I would prefer to only have one calendar. Any suggestions would be helpful.

From: Slipstick on

Steve K;144141 Wrote:
> I use "back-up software" to backup my calendar and all my contacts from
> Outlook 2007. I recently had to retrieve the backup files due to a
> computer
> failure.
> All my contacts came back but I now have 2 calendars. The Outlook
> default
> calendar and my calendar which is a sub folder of the default. I have
> been
> unable to delete the default calendar or copy my calendar into the
> default
> one.
>
> I would prefer to only have one calendar. Any suggestions would be
> helpful.

See the tutorial at
http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/merge_cal/merge_cal.htm

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Steve K" <SteveK(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I use "back-up software" to backup my calendar and all my contacts from
> Outlook 2007. I recently had to retrieve the backup files due to a computer
> failure.

Please don't multipost.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]