From: ac512 on
Hello

I am using Access 2007, & have a table which I use as a look-up table to
filter data in another table.
My 'look-up table' has 2 fields, & altough the combination of these 2 fields
are unique, there are duplicate values in each of the fields. As an example:
Field1 Field2
A 1
A 2
A 3
B 1
B 2
In my filter, I will have to consider a selection made from both Fields in
my table.
I would like to set up a form, so that the user can select multiple field
combinations to filter data in another table.
Can anyone make any recommendations on the best approach.
I hope this makes sense!
Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks very much in advance
Kind regards
AC
From: Wayne-I-M on
Hi

I think this is what you are looking for
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb258160(office.12).aspx

HTH

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: ac512 on
Hi Wayne

I appreciate your response - thank you.
Although the information in the link is helpful, I am not too sure if it is
exactly what I am after - I probably didn't explain myself appropriately
(apologies).
I basically would like to enable the user to select multiple values to query
a set of data. For example, if only 1 field is used that has 100 values, a
user can select multiple values as a filter. Much the same as using an 'IN'
operator to query multiple values (eg. IN("A","B",C").

Is this possible? The user would have a form which would contain the field
(a list box) and they can select multiple values that I would like to use in
the underlying query to limit the data only to the values the user has
selected.

Many thanks
Kind regards
AC