From: adacrypt on
This technology is relatively easy to understand. Just simply create
a computer program that encrypts your plaintext according to some
algorithm. Then immediately create another program as a continuation
of the first that decrypts it perfectly. Anything you encipher on
your computer can now be deciphered in you own computer and also now
by anybody else who possesses an exact copy of your software.

Instead of calling the programs software lets just call them databases
now since they will contain arrays of encryption /decryption data.

This crypto type is comprised of a stream cipher that uses the
operands of the encryption process as the keys of decryption – the
keys per se are collected and stored in arrays. There may be several
arrays. The arrays are read in sequential order by Bob at decryption
time. The arrays are made random by deliberate design. Key-lengths
are always equal to the message-length and are used once and only once
in any message. (No, nay, never, it is not a tiresome one-time pad, it
is another adaptation of the Vigenere cipher – the OTP was another one
- the first). The ciphertext that evolves from the encryption
transformation is useless to any body that intercepts it - it serves
only as virtual mark-up data that is used in conjunction with the
databases. It is useless on its own to an adversary.

Clearly, there has to be one secure delivery of the copied database
from Alice to Bob – this is a once in a lifetime delivery only. Alice
and Bob can scramble and slice the arrays of their mutual databases at
will and as long as they keep the shared information secure then they
can enjoy perfect secrecy of communications for evermore.

In passing, it matters nothing whether the mathematical core is
symmetric or asymmetric, the class of this crypto type is a simple
symmetric stream cipher (shows how ambiguous it can be to wrongly use
these words as class names).

Finding a suitable mathematical algorithm is as challenging as ever
before – it is not made easy by the mutual databases concept. I use
an adaptation of the Vigenere cipher to provide my algorithm – I also
use my own invention of vector factoring to provide another different
algorithm. Readers should look for others – I think the constant of
integration in calculus might provide one – try it - encrypt by
differentiating - decrypt by integerating
- or vice versa .

The one-off transfer of the copy database is not a problem – even at
the extreme cost of a live trusted courier it is still not prohibitive
– large corporations need only secure delivery and then it can go on
in ladder style dissemination to internal departments on the back of
the initial Trojan delivery – there are lots of possibilities – don’t
be put off by the resident knockers in sci crypt - adacrypt
From: WTShaw on
On Jul 10, 2:17 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> This technology is relatively easy to understand.  Just simply create
> a computer program that encrypts your plaintext according to some
> algorithm.  Then immediately create another program as a continuation
> of the first that decrypts it perfectly.  Anything you encipher on
> your computer can now be deciphered in you own computer and also now
> by anybody else who possesses an exact copy of your software.
>
> Instead of calling the programs software lets just call them databases
> now since they will contain arrays of encryption /decryption data.
>
> This crypto type is comprised of a stream cipher that uses the
> operands of the encryption process as the keys of decryption – the
> keys per se are collected and stored in arrays.  There may be several
> arrays.  The arrays are read in sequential order by Bob at decryption
> time.  The arrays are made random by deliberate design.  Key-lengths
> are always equal to the message-length and are used once and only once
> in any message. (No, nay, never, it is not a tiresome one-time pad, it
> is another adaptation of the Vigenere cipher – the OTP was another one
> -  the first).  The ciphertext that evolves from the encryption
> transformation is useless to any body that intercepts it - it serves
> only as virtual mark-up data that is used in conjunction with the
> databases. It is useless on its own to an adversary.
>
> Clearly, there has to be one secure delivery of the copied database
> from Alice to Bob – this is a once in a lifetime delivery only.  Alice
> and Bob can scramble and slice the arrays of their mutual databases at
> will and as long as they keep the shared information secure then they
> can enjoy perfect secrecy of communications for evermore.
>
> In passing, it matters nothing whether the mathematical core is
> symmetric or asymmetric, the class of this crypto type is a simple
> symmetric stream cipher (shows how ambiguous it can be to wrongly use
> these words as class names).
>
> Finding a suitable mathematical algorithm is as challenging as ever
> before – it is not made easy by the mutual databases concept.  I use
> an adaptation of the Vigenere cipher to provide my algorithm – I also
> use my own invention of vector factoring to provide another different
> algorithm.  Readers should look for others – I think the constant of
> integration in calculus might provide one – try it - encrypt by
> differentiating - decrypt by integerating
> - or vice versa .
>
> The one-off transfer of the copy database is not a problem – even at
> the extreme cost of a live trusted courier it is still not prohibitive
> – large corporations need only secure delivery and then it can go on
> in ladder style dissemination to internal departments on the back of
> the initial Trojan delivery – there are lots of possibilities – don’t
> be put off by the resident knockers in sci crypt - adacrypt

In theory...yes. In practical practice...not gonna go nowhere, as a
fractured bit of language. The omnipresent use of complication is
being confused when it is most critical and by someone who know less
of your intentions and has less patience than you do. And, there are
other ways that my experience with the less luminous demonstrates can
and do work well.