From: magster10 on
I have created Excel workbooks but when they are saved under excel workbook
and I put in or have already have in a CD for saving on, My Excel says that
my computer can not format this kind of disc. I have had these discs before
and have saved on them many times. I recently bought CD-RW so that I could
erase and use again. My computer won't let me. I am sooo frustrated. I
have been up late for 3 wks. trying to figure this thing out. Why when I put
in a CD of ANY KIND, does it automatically go to Media Player and fill up my
cd before I can even save anything on them? When I used to save my Excel
workbooks they would automatically start to save on my CD that I had in my
tower. Now nothing works. I don't know what to do. I need help, PLEASE!!!
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
I wouldn't recommend working with Excel directly to CD or any detachable
media. The safest bet is usually to save from Excel to your hard disk, and
copy to CD or whatever separately.
--
David Biddulph