From: Help on
Hi
I tried move my documents folder to another location. Then its failed. And
my all files in my documents folder lost.
I ve searched all computer but i cant any file. How can i find lost my
document folders

Thanks
From: Johnny Shane on
On Mar 29, 5:03 pm, Help <H...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I tried move my documents folder to another location. Then its failed. And
> my all files in my documents folder lost.
> I ve searched all computer but i cant any file. How can i find lost my
> document folders
>
> Thanks

What were you trying to accomplish by moving your documents, what
method did you use to move your documents, and why do you think it
failed?
From: flamer die.spam on
On Mar 30, 10:03 am, Help <H...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I tried move my documents folder to another location. Then its failed. And
> my all files in my documents folder lost.
> I ve searched all computer but i cant any file. How can i find lost my
> document folders
>
> Thanks

try looking in C:\Documents and Settings\$username\Desktop
From: Twayne on
In news:AEB2A2AB-B518-410F-91B1-1FBF6AC8D432(a)microsoft.com,
Help <Help(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> Hi
> I tried move my documents folder to another location. Then
> its failed. And my all files in my documents folder lost.
> I ve searched all computer but i cant any file. How can i
> find lost my document folders
>
> Thanks

Just pull them back from your most recent backup. You do back
up, right?

HTH,

Twayne`