From: johnwlockwood on
Hi Dave,

I was trying out your My Library and dispatchEvent wasn't working for
me based on:
> Examples
> API.dispatchEvent('click', el);

I then payed attention to the Syntax and it showed the element is the
first arg. once I change my code to follow, it worked.

-John
From: David Mark on
johnwlockwood wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I was trying out your My Library and dispatchEvent wasn't working for
> me based on:
>> Examples
>> API.dispatchEvent('click', el);

Apologies for the misprint. Syntax was right, but the example that
followed had the arguments swapped. I fixed it.

> I then payed attention to the Syntax and it showed the element is the
> first arg. once I change my code to follow, it worked.

Glad it is working for you. Thanks for the heads up!