From: paul44 on
In a spreadsheet, when I use arrows, the spreadsheet will move to other
rows/columns but my control is still in the same cell. (i,e, if I left-arrow
in D5, the spreadsheet changes but I am still in D5). Very strange. Any
ideas? Is there some "control" key I might have hit in error?
From: rzink on
Your scroll lock key is on.

rzink