From: Suresh Bonda on
Hi,

I am trying to create new website on a Windows Enterprise Server 2008/IIS
7.0 with an existing working code.

When i try to access the page, It throws the following error.

I was not much into web related stuff. Could someone help me.

Thank You
Suresh Bonda
Server Error in '/vmps' Application.

to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\vmps\a91a6775\ad4d8444\App_Web_igok3gm6.2.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

object.]
_Default.OnUnload(EventArgs e) +8
System.Web.UI.Control.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +252
System.Web.UI.Page.UnloadRecursive(Boolean dispose) +23
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestCleanup() +43
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +242
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +80
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in
c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\vmps\a91a6775\ad4d8444\App_Web_igok3gm6.2.cs:0

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
completedSynchronously) +75

From: Patrice on
Hello,

Trying to use an object which is null...

> _Default.OnUnload(EventArgs e) +8

This is in the OnLoad...

--
Patrice

From: Suresh Bonda on
When I try to launch with Visual Studio on my development PC it works fine.
From Dev PC, I publish to Windows Enterprise Server which has the IIS server
running. Do I need to change any setting after I publish?

-Suresh

From: Patrice on
> When I try to launch with Visual Studio on my development PC it works
> fine.
> From Dev PC, I publish to Windows Enterprise Server which has the IIS
> server
> running. Do I need to change any setting after I publish?

It will be much easier to fix if you understand first what happens. Do you
have some source code in the OnLoad routine in your default page ?

--
Patrice

Pages: 1
Prev: Object required in AJAX