From: kclai on
Attention NCTU Account Holder,

This message is from the NCTU Information Technology Service center.
All mailhub systems will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance, and
access to your mailbox via our mail portal will be unavailable for some
time during this maintenance period.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance/upgrade on our database and
e-mail account center for better online services. We are also deleting all
unused e-mail accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions or possible
deactivation of your e-mail account, Please you must reply to this mail
immediately confirming your e-mail account details below for confirmation
and identification.

_____________________________________
1. First & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email:
3. Username:
4 Password:
5. Retype Password:

Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account
deactivated from our e-mail database/mail server. To enable us upgrade
your e-mail account, please do reply to this mail.

Information Technology Department,
National Chiao Tung University.