From: pscottlee on
I get the following error when attempting to send to a particular DL.

A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce
between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your
administrator.
<SERVER #4.4.6>

How do I check the possibility of looping?

From: JoeAHM on
Do the users in the DL have forwarding turned on within their mail
properties in AD?

From: Susan on
you might start with some message tracking...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

From: pscottlee on
I know for a fact that we have a few accounts that are being forwarded to
other users, but they are all within the same org.

From: JoeAHM on
Like Susan said I would start with some message tracking if the DL is large.
If there are many users that belong to the DL it could take some time to
figure out who is causing th issue.