From: Damian on
Hello,

I have a client who restared their information store today and users
were flooded with old NDR's dating back a month or more to which they
were not best pleased.

Reading up on this problem I keep on coming across KB950757 and wondered
if anyone had experience with this hotfix or advice with this problem?

They are only a small office and therefore do not have on-site admin so
would like to find a solution that is automated.

Any help very much appreciated.

Kind regards, Damian.

{SBS/Exchange 2003}
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Sometimes that happens and I've never heard a satisfactory explanation of
why.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:58:37 +0100, Damian <d(a)mians.co.uk> wrote:

>I have a client who restared their information store today and users
>were flooded with old NDR's dating back a month or more to which they
>were not best pleased.
>
>Reading up on this problem I keep on coming across KB950757 and wondered
>if anyone had experience with this hotfix or advice with this problem?

Yes. Install the hotfix. It fixed that problem for me when it was
first issued. The fixes in that KB also fix several other problems
that can cause delays in receiving e-mail.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Damian on
On 03/06/2010 00:21, Rich Matheisen [MVP] wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:58:37 +0100, Damian<d(a)mians.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I have a client who restared their information store today and users
>> were flooded with old NDR's dating back a month or more to which they
>> were not best pleased.
>>
>> Reading up on this problem I keep on coming across KB950757 and wondered
>> if anyone had experience with this hotfix or advice with this problem?
>
> Yes. Install the hotfix. It fixed that problem for me when it was
> first issued. The fixes in that KB also fix several other problems
> that can cause delays in receiving e-mail.
> ---
> Rich Matheisen
> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Many thanks for your responses.