From: Minimalism on
Dear all,

I am the owner of a company that plans to debut a very special guitar, bass
and Electric upright bass at the winter NAMM show.

We have a written specification for the design of our electronics on the
guitar (the first challenge) but the company that wrote it wants too much
money to actually design the hardware/software to bring it to life.

I am a very small company and don't have deep pockets like my competitors
so I need to find a small company or individual with the talent and
experience to accomplish this. I am willing to pay a fair price and provide
a feather for your cap as this will be a high profile product.

I will initially need a non-disclosure form signed so I can provide the
specification for your review and share the details on this entire musical
adventure.

These instruments will change the way people think in the same way that
Apple did in the world of computers and PDA's. That is a bold statement, I
know, but I am stressing just how exciting and challenging this project is
for the right candidate with an interest in the genre.

Please contact me by e-mail at rrubman(a)alloysinternational.com and be sure
to leave a contact number.

Thanks for reading,
Russ