From: oh well on
Sure do, use it quite a bit.

Usually get 1,000,000 hits, most of them in geekspeak and I'm not really
crazy about thrashing through MS site. Didn't really want to know that much
about it. Do you object to someone asking a question and getting a quick
simple nonconfusing answer without jumping thru so many hoops. If I do it
your way this newsqroup is pretty useless isn't it. You must not be here to
help other folks. Thanks anyway.

oh well......

p.s. hmmmm.....top posting