From: George Kerby on

On 7/19/10 9:06 PM, in article
fImdnSvAsppAmdjRnZ2dnUVZ_ridnZ2d(a)speakeasy.net, "News" <News(a)Group.Name>
wrote:

> George Kerby wrote:
>>

>> On 7/19/10 6:00 PM, in article
>> 7ICdnWHmRpW_RNnRnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d(a)speakeasy.net, "News" <News(a)Group.Name>
>> wrote:

>>> Speak for yourself, slurpee.
>>
>> And yet another parasite rises from the foam.
>>
>> NavASS is waiting for your "Special Purpose", ya know?
>
> No, I don't. I have no tolerance for either of you.

Yet, like the "Swallows" of Capistrano, you continue to return.

Much like a moth to a porch light...

From: News on
George Kerby wrote:

> On 7/19/10 9:06 PM, in article
> fImdnSvAsppAmdjRnZ2dnUVZ_ridnZ2d(a)speakeasy.net, "News" <News(a)Group.Name>
> wrote:
>
>> George Kerby wrote:
>>>
>>> On 7/19/10 6:00 PM, in article
>>> 7ICdnWHmRpW_RNnRnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d(a)speakeasy.net, "News" <News(a)Group.Name>

>>> And yet another parasite rises from the foam.
>>>
>>> NavASS is waiting for your "Special Purpose", ya know?
>> No, I don't. I have no tolerance for either of you.
>
> Yet, like the "Swallows" of Capistrano, you continue to return.
>
> Much like a moth to a porch light...

Which makes you ... what?

Wipe your chin.
From: SMS on
The ROW learned long ago the risks of being early adopters of new
products, and that caution is not limited to consumer electronics
products or to Apple.

Those that must have the latest toy, as soon as it hits the market, buy
it with the full knowledge that there will likely be some issues that
will have to be addressed with updates, workarounds, or recalls.

In a few months the iPhone4 antenna issue will be all but forgotten.
When the iPhone5 comes out, there will be some discussion of it, but
consumers may actually feel safer in being an early adopter because they
know that at least this specific issue will not be re-occurring.

On 19/07/10 3:52 PM, George Kerby wrote:
> Thusly NavASS slurps up every drop as fast as he can...

<snip>

>> But the rest of the world is likely to think twice before purchasing
>> another shiny Apple product before it has been properly tested and
>> reviewed.

<snip>
From: George Kerby on

On 7/20/10 8:19 AM, in article
x8mdnVUM-eQ0P9jRnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d(a)speakeasy.net, "News" <News(a)Group.Name>
wrote:

> George Kerby wrote:
>>

>> On 7/19/10 9:06 PM, in article
>> fImdnSvAsppAmdjRnZ2dnUVZ_ridnZ2d(a)speakeasy.net, "News" <News(a)Group.Name>
>> wrote:

>>> No, I don't. I have no tolerance for either of you.
>>
>> Yet, like the "Swallows" of Capistrano, you continue to return.
>>
>> Much like a moth to a porch light...
>>

> Which makes you ... what?

I don't know about me. But, *FIVE* minutes before you cannot resist a
response? Pavlov would have a field day with you. That's a record. You know,
you might just try and find that life that you have so obviously lost.

> Wipe your chin.

Gazing in the mirror again?

BTW: You have my permission to have the final response in this thread. Take
it, NOW!

From: George Kerby on

On 7/20/10 9:00 AM, in article 4c45abde$0$22092$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net,
"SMS" <scharf.steven(a)geemail.com> wrote:

> The ROW learned long ago the risks of being early adopters of new
> products, and that caution is not limited to consumer electronics
> products or to Apple.
>
> Those that must have the latest toy, as soon as it hits the market, buy
> it with the full knowledge that there will likely be some issues that
> will have to be addressed with updates, workarounds, or recalls.
>
> In a few months the iPhone4 antenna issue will be all but forgotten.
> When the iPhone5 comes out, there will be some discussion of it, but
> consumers may actually feel safer in being an early adopter because they
> know that at least this specific issue will not be re-occurring.

And NavASS will continue to mindlessly babble onward...