From: John Navas on
The copy beneath an enlarged image of the Droid X reads, "At Motorola,
we believe a customer shouldn't have to dress up their phone for it work
properly. That's why the Droid X comes with a dual antenna design. The
kind that allows you to hold the phone anyway you like to make crystal
clear calls without a bulky phone jacket."

MORE:
<http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=132820>

--
John

If the iPhone and iPad are really so impressive,
then why do iFans keep making excuses for them?
From: Larry on
John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in

> http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=
> 132820

2339 EDT in Eastern USA:

"The connection has timed out

The server at www.mediapost.com is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in
a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Wonder what the traffic looks like between mediapost and Apple.com servers
tonight?

--
iPhone 4 is to cellular technology what the Titanic is to cruise ships.

Larry

From: John Navas on
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:42:12 +0000, in
<Xns9DC3F1202CC95noonehomecom(a)74.209.131.13>, Larry <noone(a)home.com>
wrote:

>John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in
>
>> http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=
>> 132820
>
>2339 EDT in Eastern USA:
>"The connection has timed out
>Wonder what the traffic looks like between mediapost and Apple.com servers
>tonight?

I doubt Apple is making many connections in the middle of the night.
That link worked fine for me both last night and this morning.

--
John

"Assumption is the mother of all screw ups."
[Wethern�s Law of Suspended Judgement]