From: XX on
The Appassholes get affronted.

What kind of sick mind protects a money grubbing corporation?

From: John McWilliams on
XX wrote:
> The Appassholes get affronted.
>
> What kind of sick mind protects a money grubbing corporation?

What douchebag x-posts all the time?

fu set
From: Vincent Parry on
On 7/15/10 9:46 AM, XX wrote:
> The Appassholes get affronted.
>
> What kind of sick mind protects a money grubbing corporation?

Yeah boy-- keep on "money grubbing" for me Steve-o. I bought a boatload
of Apple at $25 a share. Closed today at $251...
From: XX on

"Vincent Parry" <vince(a)sq.net> wrote in message
> On 7/15/10 9:46 AM, XX wrote:
>> The Appassholes get affronted.
>>
>> What kind of sick mind protects a money grubbing corporation?
>>

> Yeah boy-- keep on "money grubbing" for me Steve-o. I bought a boatload of
> Apple at $25 a share. Closed today at $251...

You should be thanking Appassholes instead of Steve.

From: Ka-POP! on
XX wrote:
> The Appassholes get affronted.
>
> What kind of sick mind protects a money grubbing corporation?

If you are in any way implying that any other tech company is somehow
altruistic, you might consider asphalt pajamas because there *will* be
flame forthcoming.