From: undisclosed on

HI. I have the same virus. When I type in "mtest" (no quations) I get
the following.I am trying to follow the directions as outlined by pp64

Is not a reconized Internal ot external command, opperabe program or
batch File.

Can anyone tell me what is going on here

MUch Appreciated
Lloyd.

--
LLoyd
From: Andrew McLaren on
On 30/01/2010 04:39, undisclosed wrote:
> HI. I have the same virus. When I type in "mtest" (no quations) I get
> the following.I am trying to follow the directions as outlined by pp64
>
> Is not a reconized Internal ot external command, opperabe program or
> batch File.

Did you rename the mbr.exe file to mtest.exe, as described in pp64's
instructions?

Or else, just use the steps from the GMER website:

http://www.gmer.net

Andrew

--
amclar at optusnet dot com dot au