From: CLM on
I have asked this question in other forums but can't get an answer. I really
want to take some Sql Server and Windows classes. I know MS offers these
cool online classes that are reasonably priced on Sql Server and Windows, but
I can't for the life of me remember the name of them. What do you call them,
so I can look them up and find out more about them?

Thx in advance...
From: CLM on
Nevermind. I found it.

From: John Bell on
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:32:28 -0700, CLM <CLM(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have asked this question in other forums but can't get an answer. I really
>want to take some Sql Server and Windows classes. I know MS offers these
>cool online classes that are reasonably priced on Sql Server and Windows, but
>I can't for the life of me remember the name of them. What do you call them,
>so I can look them up and find out more about them?
>
>Thx in advance...

I assume you mean e-learning courses!

http://learning.microsoft.com/Manager/Catalog.aspx?qry=sql+server&nav=trainingtype%3aE-Learning&btn=1

John