From: seagulls on
I use HP iPAQ 100 series classic Handheld, it has no included Japanese and
Chinese language, so I can not read their web site by Japanese and Chinese. I
need help to teach me how I can to get them and where I can download those
language to install into my HP iPAQ 100 to let me can read those language.
Also I need to teach me how to install them to my HP iPAQ 100.

Thank you so much for your time and attention. I am looking forward to
hearing from you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Seagulls
From: PvdG42 on

"seagulls" <seagulls(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I use HP iPAQ 100 series classic Handheld, it has no included Japanese and
> Chinese language, so I can not read their web site by Japanese and
> Chinese. I
> need help to teach me how I can to get them and where I can download those
> language to install into my HP iPAQ 100 to let me can read those language.
> Also I need to teach me how to install them to my HP iPAQ 100.
>
> Thank you so much for your time and attention. I am looking forward to
> hearing from you as soon as possible.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Seagulls

This discussion group is for .NET programming issues. Your best bet is to
contact HP support to see if what you need is possible.

http://www.hp.com/#Support