From: online racing online on
Hi
Im looking for a database or make a database for horse racing lm keeping the
selections on excell sheet but would like to load info on one sheet and keep
upto date when putting info into sheet .
From: alex on
On Mar 1, 10:09 am, online racing <online
rac...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Im looking for a database or make a database for horse racing lm keeping the
> selections on excell sheet but would like to load info on one sheet and keep
> upto date when putting info into sheet .

Your question is a little too general for me...

But it sounds like you're looking to create a database. If you have
(or can get) MS Access then do some searching on the net about how to
start an Access database. Access also has a wizard feature that can
help you create your own application with tables/queries/forms/and
reports.

Try to keep it simple to start and you'll be up-and-running in no
time.

alex
From: Steve on
I would like to offer to create the horse racing database for you. I provide
help with Access, Excel and Word applications for a small fee. Contact me if
you want help.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

From: Stop$teve on

"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> schreef in bericht news:OT1VY9WuKHA.5008(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>I would like to offer to create the horse racing database for you. I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications for a
>small fee. Contact me if you want help.

Remember ???

"I judiciously chose who to offer fee-based help to based on whether it appears highly unlikely that the poster will get a solution
from the newsgroup."

--
Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....

Again... Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...

This newsgroup is meant for FREE help..
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...
OP look at http://home.tiscali.nl/arracom/whoissteve.html
(Website has been updated and has a new 'look'... we have passed 11.500 pageloads... it's a shame !!)

Arno R

From: Kathy Brannon on

--

> Remember ???
>
> "I judiciously chose who to offer fee-based help to based on whether it
> appears highly unlikely that the poster will get a solution from the
> newsgroup."

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: SQL syntax help please