From: bobby02169 on
Hello everyone,
I am using excel 2007
I would like to know how to do the following if possible
have column A add column B and put the total in column C and then put the
amount of column C in column A of the next row.
EX: 1+1=2 in row 1
then automatically have it put 2 in row 2 column A
Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
Bobby
From: Gary Brown on
Cell C1: = +A1 + B1
Cell A2: = +C1
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: bobby02169 on
Thanks, that worked great.