From: Lori Mae Lori on
I have a two page excel worksheet, I always want the first page to print, but
if there is a lot of information and the second sheet becomes active, I want
that to print as well. But only if it is active.
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Select the Data Range and give Cntrl+P and check the [Selection] Option
Button Under the [Print What] heading and give Ok...

While selecting the data range and printing the selection only will let
excel to print the sheets which is having the data.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)