From: Roy Goldhammer on
Hello there

In some database there were corruption who cause it to be down.

the Only backup i have is the mdf 6 hours before corruption.

the file was conneted to database when the disk backup occur.

How can i revive it?

From: Erland Sommarskog on
Roy Goldhammer (royg(a)yahoo.com) writes:
> In some database there were corruption who cause it to be down.
>
> the Only backup i have is the mdf 6 hours before corruption.
>
> the file was conneted to database when the disk backup occur.
>
> How can i revive it?

So you don't have a proper backup taken through SQL Server, but
only a file-system backup of the MDF file only?

In such case, your prospects are not very good. I would recommend that
you open a case with Microsoft, since assisting with disaster recovery
in a newsgroup is a bit risky when you don't see the full picture.

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

Pages: 1
Prev: Permission issue with LINQ ?
Next: Combine Query