From: Umar on
I am currently using Clear 4G WiMAX ready USB on my Windows 7 laptop.
This enables me to access the Internet while I am mobile.

I am exploring whether there is a(n) (un)supported driver for this
hardware that allows one to use it on a Linux laptop.

http://www.clear.com/support/downloads officially supports only
Windows and Mac.

Thanks for any pointers
From: Umar on
Correcting URL in email thread below:

On Jul 26, 11:01 am, Umar <ramu.i...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently using Clear 4G WiMAX ready USB on my Windows 7 laptop.
> This enables me to access the Internet while I am mobile.
>
> I am exploring whether there is a(n) (un)supported driver for this
> hardware that allows one to use it on a Linux laptop.
>
> http://www.clear.com/support/downloadsofficially supports only
> Windows and Mac.
>
> Thanks for any pointers

Pages: 1