From: D Yuniskis on
Hi,

I rescued a number of these and was hoping to repurpose them
for use at a local non-profit. I believe these originally ran
XPe but that is no longer present on the flash.

Any pointers on how to reflash them? Ideally, I'd like to
put "whatever" on them but would settle for something like
Neolinux if no other options. I've done this previously
on a Capio but can't find my notes :<

HP's web site (HP appears to be buying up everybody in this
business) has a fair bit of downloads but seems to be lacking
in any "overview" documentation.

I *could* slip a small laptop drive into them but that
sort of defeats the purpose, eh? :>

Thanks!
--don