From: Andy O'Neill on

"Harlan Messinger" <h.usenetremoverthis(a)gavelcade.com> wrote in message
> Andy O'Neill wrote:
<<>>
> Before seeing your reply I sent a follow-up to my note where I show a
> solution I came up with. I think it's the kind of thing you're referring
> to, so thanks for the reinforcement. :-)

That sort of solution will of course only cope with the one parameter.
The pipeline filter thing allows a list of different filters to be applied.
May be of no interest to you right now, but when they come back and want you
to filter on any combination of 5 different options - that's the thing to
look into.

From: Harlan Messinger on
Andy O'Neill wrote:

> "Harlan Messinger" <h.usenetremoverthis(a)gavelcade.com> wrote in message
>> Andy O'Neill wrote:
> <<>>
>> Before seeing your reply I sent a follow-up to my note where I show a
>> solution I came up with. I think it's the kind of thing you're
>> referring to, so thanks for the reinforcement. :-)
>
> That sort of solution will of course only cope with the one parameter.
> The pipeline filter thing allows a list of different filters to be applied.
> May be of no interest to you right now, but when they come back and want
> you to filter on any combination of 5 different options - that's the
> thing to look into.

Google didn't turn up anything substantive on "pipeline filter" in
conjunction with LINQ. Is that the usual name for it?
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: line break in link button's text
Next: Different use