From: reklamo on
Hi
Does anybody know how to transfer data from an Excel sheet on one PC to an
other Excel sheet on an other PC? May be via NetDDE or any other way.
Regards
reklamo
From: ozgrid.com on
Network them? Copy Workbooks to a portable drive..?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: reklamo on
Hi Dave
I want to transfer data online via network from an Excel workbook on PC 1 to
an other Excel workbook on PC 2. The data on PC 1 are updated from a data
acquisition system every second. I want to see these data online on PC 2.
Regards
reklamo