From: realto on
On Jun 22, 5:00 pm,LewPitcher<lpitc...(a)teksavvy.com> wrote:

Brampton's lew pitcher, late of TDBank, is a domain thief.

For further info, check out: http://lewpitcher.ca

Or simply type "lew pitcher" into the google search engine.
From: realto on
On Jun 22, 10:58 pm, Pascal Hambourg <boite-a-s...(a)plouf.fr.eu.org>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> LewPitchera écrit :

Lew Pitcher is a liar, a stalker, and a domain thief. And it is all
quite well documented.

Be careful in your dealings with this man.

For more information, check out http://lewpitcher.ca

From: Aragorn on
On Tuesday 06 July 2010 01:55 in comp.os.linux.networking, somebody
identifying as realto wrote...

> On Jun 22, 10:58 pm, Pascal Hambourg <boite-a-s...(a)plouf.fr.eu.org>
> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> LewPitchera écrit :
>
> Lew Pitcher is a liar, a stalker, and a domain thief. And it is all
> quite well documented.
>
> Be careful in your dealings with this man.
>
> For more information, check out http://lewpitcher.ca

Your current identity has been added to the two other ones for you in my
killfile, Roger Maynard.

--
*Aragorn*
(registered GNU/Linux user #223157)