From: Sean on
Please could someone tell me how to add 17 network days to a network day and
have the DATE displayed in a cell and not the amount of network days.

Lets say. I recieve an order on a specific day and i have to have that order
dispatched within 17 network days, is there a formula that can tell me a
deadline date?

Thanks in advance
From: Sean on
Thanks but that formula will only return the date 17 workdays from today and
not a date entered in a specific cell (each day that date would change).

From: Gary Brown on
Micky got you 99% of the way there.
Just point Micky's formula to a specific cell, such as...
=WORKDAY(B4,17)

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: Sean on
Spot on guys and thanks for your help.