From: BURT on
Neutrinos move at the closest speed to light speed. They are pushed by
aether at the first quantity below C. There aether doesn't flow
because their Gamma is infinity. They have the Gamma for fastest
matter.

Mitch Raemsch
From: DW on
On Nov 11, 8:37 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Neutrinos move at the closest speed to light speed. They are pushed by
> aether at the first quantity below C. There aether doesn't flow
> because their Gamma is infinity. They have the Gamma for fastest
> matter.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

you are not so sure, show your work
From: tadchem on
On Nov 11, 2:37 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Neutrinos move at the closest speed to light speed. They are pushed by
> aether at the first quantity below C. There aether doesn't flow
> because their Gamma is infinity. They have the Gamma for fastest
> matter.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Did you know there is a pathological condition which compels people to
flaunt their ignorance?

One of the distinguishing features is that sufferers like you are
ignorant of their own condition.

In many cases this conditions manifests as Liberalism.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
From: Jens Stuckelberger on
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:37:08 -0800, BURT wrote:

> Neutrinos move at the closest speed to light speed. They are pushed by
> aether at the first quantity below C. There aether doesn't flow because
> their Gamma is infinity. They have the Gamma for fastest matter.

Just when I thought that you were only somewhat stupid and
ignorant...
From: BURT on
On Nov 11, 11:45 am, DW <h38...(a)dcemail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 8:37 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Neutrinos move at the closest speed to light speed. They are pushed by
> > aether at the first quantity below C. There aether doesn't flow
> > because their Gamma is infinity. They have the Gamma for fastest
> > matter.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> you are not so sure, show your work

Show me where I am wrong.