From: Union Of Two cells values Union Of Two cells on
No.1 NO.2 result
1245585 245858
245858 1245585

Here In No.1,No.2 colum there. I want Union of Two cell values that is A2,B2

Unique values answer How can i Get In the C2 column that is reuslt.
extracting the tha values at a time disply in result cell .
From: Pete_UK on
This doesn't make any sense to me - can you re-phrase the question?

Can you give examples which show the results that you would expect
from the two numbers.

Pete