From: William at MyBlueRoom on
I've posted an ICD2 PIC Programmer / Debugger on my site
www.blueroomelectronics.com
If you're interested in buying or building an ICD2 or just want a great
PIC programmer read the assembly manual I've posted.

Comments welcome.

From: Aly on

"William at MyBlueRoom" <wrichardson(a)blueroomelectronics.com> wrote in
message news:1158553711.542013.177590(a)h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> I've posted an ICD2 PIC Programmer / Debugger on my site
> www.blueroomelectronics.com
> If you're interested in buying or building an ICD2 or just want a great
> PIC programmer read the assembly manual I've posted.
>
> Comments welcome.

I like the .pdf , it's very very obvious and tidy. I like it.

From: William at MyBlueRoom on

Aly wrote:
> "William at MyBlueRoom" <wrichardson(a)blueroomelectronics.com> wrote in
> message news:1158553711.542013.177590(a)h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> > I've posted an ICD2 PIC Programmer / Debugger on my site
> > www.blueroomelectronics.com
> > If you're interested in buying or building an ICD2 or just want a great
> > PIC programmer read the assembly manual I've posted.
> >
> > Comments welcome.
> >

> I like the .pdf , it's very very obvious and tidy. I like it.

Thank you. I kept it small so I could print it in booklet form :-) Two
sheets of double sided paper.

The 3D drawing I did with Sketchup. Amazing product. Great for
illustrations.

From: jay on
Well you probably should mention that the PCB layout is not usable as
is in the doc, seems a bit sneaky and almost an ad to me

From: CBFalconer on
jay wrote:

> Well you probably should mention that the PCB layout is not usable
> as is in the doc, seems a bit sneaky and almost an ad to me

Please don't top-post. See the links below.

--
Some informative links:
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html