From: newedana on
Dr. Hansik Yoon proposes a very innovative atomic model, Yoon's
Universal Atomic Model, in his book titled "Natural Science Founded on
A New Atomic Model". --- http://www.yoonsatom.net

This book seems to be one of the most innovative and comprehensive
natural science books published in decades. This new atomic model
replaces the Bohr's atomic model and quantum oscillator. The new atomic
model has tiny persistent current ring named as the orbital electron
ring around its nucleus. This kind of persistent current is seen from a
superconductor.

Dr. Yoon's natural science does not rely on the relativity theory and
quantum mechanics. It has totally different atomic model and paradigm
from other existing theories.

Dr. Yoon's natural science seems to satisfactorily explain many
physical phenomena disputed long time among scientists without
inconsistency.

Dr. Yoon in his book deals with a wide range of subjects such as
electron, orbital electron ring, atomic structure, nature of light,
flaws of the dualism of wave-particle, speed of light, real mechanism
of the refraction and diffraction of light, real mechanism of nuclear
fission and fusion, superconductivity, NMR and IR spectrums, laser
light, X-rays, structure of water, gel crystal, organic carbon
compounds, new mechanism of enzymatic reaction, bio-polymers, metallic
crystal, origin of elements, cosmology, and etc. What a broad scope!

Dr. Yoon asserts that the light and energy which are intrinsically
continuous entities can not be satisfactorily described by photons and
quanta which are discontinuous entities. And the dualism of
wave-particle has big flaw in it. He also boldly asserts in his book
that the refraction of light is not due to the speed difference of
lights propagating in different material systems with different
densities, quite contrary to what we have learned.

We can read some part of the book from http://www.yoonsatom.net

From: Franz Heymann on

"newedana" <simplesong1004(a)hanmail.net> wrote in message

[snip]

> Dr. Yoon's natural science seems to satisfactorily explain many
> physical phenomena disputed long time among scientists without
> inconsistency.

Such as?

> Dr. Yoon in his book deals with a wide range of subjects such as
> electron, orbital electron ring, atomic structure, nature of light,
> flaws of the dualism of wave-particle,

Which flaws?

> speed of light, real mechanism
> of the refraction and diffraction of light, real mechanism of
nuclear
> fission and fusion, superconductivity, NMR and IR spectrums, laser
> light, X-rays, structure of water, gel crystal, organic carbon
> compounds, new mechanism of enzymatic reaction, bio-polymers,
metallic
> crystal, origin of elements, cosmology, and etc. What a broad scope!

And yet nowhere near as broad as quantum mechanics.

> Dr. Yoon asserts that the light and energy which are intrinsically
> continuous entities

How do you know?

> can not be satisfactorily described by photons and
> quanta which are discontinuous entities. And the dualism of
> wave-particle has big flaw in it. He also boldly asserts in his book
> that the refraction of light is not due to the speed difference of
> lights propagating in different material systems with different
> densities, quite contrary to what we have learned.

Then he must be wrong, since the speed of light in vacuo and in
transparent media has been measured and agrees with expectations.
Tell him to read all about the Rayleigh refractometer.

--
Franz
The designers of foolproof equipment often forget the ingenuity of

From: Bjoern Feuerbacher on
Qion wrote:

> May I know where I can get this book.

Don't waste your money on yet another crank book.

> It's not available at amazon.com.

Probably you can buy it directly from the author. Try mailing him.

> A passage in his site attracts my attention.
> The passage says "DNAs are not intellectual molecules, so they
> can't duplicate themselves without commands from a vital force.

Utter rubbish.

Apparently, this man has never heard of the polymerase chain reaction,
which is done routinely in lots of labs. In test-tubes, with only
molecules and solvent in them. Plain chemistry. No "vital force"
anywhere to be seen.

> Readers will find in this book that the mysterious vital force
> resides in a crystal system (gel crystal) built with bio-waters
> and bio-polymers".

Oh my goodness. This man is really a nutcase.

> If you have read the book. Can you please
> share some details about this vital force?

Only one detail: it does not exist, according to all evidence
available from biochemistry.

[snip rant]

Bye,
Bjoern
From: newedana on
If you have not an acquisitive mind to get a truth you are wasting
money if you buy that kind of book

From: newedana on
If you have no aquisitive mind for the truth I cannot recommend you to
buy that book.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Next: Slugs, kilograms, pounds and newtons